Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All the blender could do was watch me make faces!


I bet if my Blender can talk it would be saying "I told you so!". As mentioned in previous post. A friend from the Quarry gave me a Fernet Branca and was so excited for me to try his favorite drink. Well I got Fernet last night took home and was not able to do anything about it since Quarry was packed!. Tonight was a different story. Got home and grab a container of mommy's special frozen dinner and some brown rice. Enjoyed that meal since I have been on Detox since Aug. 14!!! And what's the best thing to do after a meal... drink Fernet which is considered a digestif !!! So I poured a shot, me trying to be a "purist" on 1st taste!!! Whoa!!! I felt the earth move under my skin.. wait thats a song yeah it was C R A Z Y !!! Taste like some sort of mouthwash filling the pathway of your esophagus opening up... warming up and finally hitting the belly!!!!!!!! Oh Mylanta (My friend Pete loves to say this and it was the perfect thing to say after a shot of Fernet!). I guess from here on I will definetely use Fernet for its medicinal purposes ( face is still warm as I type this!!!) such as relief for menstrual cramps, gastrointestinal irritation, cholera, infant cholic and truly understand why they say it is a GREAT cure for HANGOVER!!! A shot of Fernet and chase with Gingerale!! it will get you bouncing back to life wether you like it or not! Atleast I have this for back up... drink all the Vodka mixed with tequilla even hit a bottle of rum or two Arrrrrr... the next day hangover did you say ??? Have a shot of Fernet its in the bathroom in my medicine cabinet. On that note I need to turn the AC on. This is giving me an induced hot flashes!!!


Goodnight, sweet dreams no belly ache tonight I tell you! LoL

2 comments:

  1. infant cholic You can't handle it but you are supposed to give it to an infant. Isn't that cause for a call to the state child welfare department? lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers