Sunday, August 29, 2010

Giving the Blender a good clean and putting it away...




Monday is almost here. Time to get ready, prepare food for the week and finish up with laundry and the only thing I can think about is the recipe for Lynchburg Lemonade. This is one drink we love getting at Jellyrolls, a fun place to share with friends and family with music and drinks and great entertainers. Cover charge for $10 and $9.00 for the lemonade and get a night full of fun and laughter(laugghter comes after you learn all those dance they teach you while you are there). Well now I think my next homework will be trying to make the lemonade, I 1st love this drink when a friend came from new orleans for a vacation and brought some mix from an O'brien type of brand!

So far this is the one I kept on getting when I do a search for the recipe:

LynchBurg Lemonade

1 part Jack Daniel's
1 part sweet and sour mix
1 part Triple Sec
4 parts Sprite
(woohoo thank God for Sprite Zero)




For now that will be on my to do list. I need to learn to make a good sweet and sour mix first and make this the way my tastebud s will love.

Also... what is your favorite Trip Sec Brand????


Cheers!

above pictures are courtesy of owner operator of IbelieveinFaries

1 comment:

Followers