Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF... really???

Well another week is almost over and I really dont know what happened to mine. I went to the Quarry the whole week including later today till the clock start ticking for a new day.

Thursday was a high octane kind of day. I started clearing some stuff in the closet and try to sell it on craig's list, Ebay, Etsy etc. After settling all my chores off I go to see Mr. Toad LoL...

The Quarry was not bad either. I was able to catch up with things with a couple of friends. And at the same time sad, no need to go in details but the moral lesson is "No need to worry what color bra your friend is wearing if it doesnt match her outfit you really have to tell her!" So yes I know the truth hurts but I rather tell you now than later, why ???? coz I might forget later Hehehehehe

Ok I am now bubbling like champagne.... To all enjoy your Friday and share a little love today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers