Friday, August 6, 2010

to much rice before going to bed...

Woke up about 30 minutes ago from a bad dream. While dreaming it felt like I was really there , like it was real time.

It started like this: We were in my kitchen( not my real kitchen but a kitchen in my apartment in my dream). There were two other character who I dont recognize from real life John Doe and Jane Doe. The way I sensed it me and Jane Doe where already friends, we were planning a trip. Like a trip involving plays and shows at broadway. The dream progress us walking towards a bldg where there were lines waiting to see the concierge. By the time we got to the concierge we had a list of shows that we wanted to see but the concierge express what they only have. There a couple of shows I found I like but John and Jane decided to just pick what they like most and expect me to just say yes. By the time the auction (it felt like an auction) we all head back to our apt. and there I said I am not going anymore and realized that they were a couple already. So finally the dream escalated to argument on how we are paying the rent how the fridge will have this line my side and their side and I was arguing about the rent needed to be split in 3 and not 2 so with the electric bill and the water bill. I woke up at this part where I told them "Fine I will just look for anothewr roomie" there I also realized the apt is under my name and Jane who was my friend before John came along after we became friends.. I walked out the apt and thats when I woke up!!!

Do you have a dream book ??? Anybody have time to dissect my dream ??? Crazy I know. Does dreams really mean anything or are they unexpress events from your day before. Because if I am to relate this dream to what had happened last night it almost felt like it was connected.

Ok... warm milk is ready... will try to get back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers