Thursday, August 19, 2010

Contemplating about the Blender in Savanah!


Well, as I was already tired of thinking of the sssssstuff thats going on with my life... I decided to make a flow chart in my mind on what I will be doing in 2 months and some days! I truly need this train of thought, it's all happy, fun and lots of blender noise kind of thought. Basically I need to concoct a list of alcohol that can blend in nicely with different mixes "grin"!!! I know the main staple would be of tequilla and vodka and I think this time I will stick to the old fashion plain no unflavored liquior!!! With the exception of the peach Stoli!!! Ohhhhhhh these drinks gives me happy thoughts which I need to reroute in studying since I have a quiz tomorrow about 2 ounces cocktails!!! And what am I doing ?? Dreaming about it!!

So basically thats how my day was. Went to school for a couple of hours, went to work, got home planned to study but instead I sat infront of the PC watched some reruns and now grinning from ear to ear thinking about friends from the south.

Enough mumbling, will go through the lecture today and pray that I remember something for the quiz tomorrow. As much as I read the classified ads the more I am hoping I will be able to use some of the courses I have been taking.

To all who are looking for a job, changing careers or finishing school... Good Luck and may the economy be good to us!


BTW I learned today that me and SoCo might end up as good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers