Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Blender is tingling!


Ok... I should be studying now for a quiz but I just remembered this from the discussion and definitely need to try it!!! Debating though save the money and buy the whole bottle or just go to the Melting Pot Restaurant who serves it and try it there!!! Ohhh Decisions decisions!!! And really kicking myself because I have seen this at Fogo de Chao, did peak my interest but got hypnotized with desserts that totally forgot to order it then!!!
From the Leblon Website.. learned about the Batida Portuguese word for a Frozen Cocktail
Kiwi Pineapple Batida
6oz Leblon Cachaca
4oz condensed milk
2 kiwi
4 large chunks pineapple
alot of ice
fill the belnder with alot of ice add all above ingredient
blend till smooth
and garnish with a fruit
Thank god for Leblon Cachaca Website and going to class and listening to class I learned another drink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers