Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alone time with the Blender....

The day in the Quarry was Ok, nothing to complain about. Everything was in a steady flow. So while the brain was bored... it ventured out in much more exciting thoughts and ideas such as VACATION!!! So far the ducks are all lined up, maybe missing a couple more ducks but it will happened as the time gets closer. So far it will be yet again a high octane days with no pay! But cannot complain, I look forward to this gathering every year of course seconde to my Spring Holiday. Which lead me to wondering how much alone time do I really want and or have in my life. There are times I enjoy not having to say anything in a day and there would be times that I yearn for company. Which brought on the second question in my mind... Do I really have friends or just aquiantances. Honestly I am not sure. There are a handful of people whom I think are my great friends even more like family and I hope they feel the same way. Then I started laughing out loud... I am Ok as long as I have my blender! And I dont even get drunk!

It is now Wednesday... TGIW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers