Thursday, August 26, 2010

Coffee and Blender...

Well my day was productive! I learned another brand/drink that I know I would want to try. Tia Maria!!! It sounds very promising. I know I said the same thing about Fernet and you know what I am giving Fernet another chance. I am going to find that perfect mix for that drink till it does not taste like an alligators bile... wait a minute does an alligator have a bile ??? If there is I never have tried it, it just sound nasty and almost appropriate to how I felt when I chug Fernet, more on the 2nd shot though!!! Yes I admit... I even tried it the 2nd time hoping that maybe the 1st time was a LIE!!! A LIE!!! Anyway going back to Tia Maria, I really like the story behind the production of this drink, Love, Family and Honor. Unless I was just yet again mesmerized with the bottle then I could be wrong. I think Tia Maria has alot of potential in making a good cocktail drink when entertaining. One of the most famous search I have found was the Tia and Cola (which is also great when you use the Starbucks Liqueur and Coke zero), then there's the MojiTia!!! Catchy name huh! And doing the Kingston Rocks... Whoa!!! I have all that in my fridge as we speak! Sweet Sour Mix, Sugar Syrup and Club Soda the only thing missing is Tia! And what about some Tia Colada!!! I am really liking this more and more!!! Wonder if they take trade in for the Fernet LOL!!! Oh My and a Tia Maria Russian! And the simplest mix of all Tia Breeze, Tia and Cranberry! And I think me and Vai Maria will just get along fine... 1 part Tia Maria, Vanilla Vodka and Cola!!!! That has my name all over it!!! Well as you notice no picture is added since I dont have any clue on when I will capture Tia Maria and lock her in my embrace but as soon as I do and hopefully it will not be long then a proper picture of TM will be posted! For now lets all remisnice the emotions we had experience with Fernet!!! Bwahahahahahaa!!!

Have a zigzagie kind of day today and everyday esp'ly if it is raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers