Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Blender worked Overtime last night.

Today marked the 1st day of detox and eating right again not that I ate wrong the past 90 days but it was more we ate alot and really used the Blender alot. Mom was on vacation with me and it is one of the things I pray that maybe eventually she will decide to stay here and just visit other family member rather than the other way around.

On a brighter note. The regular Blender is really on sabatical and had just went back in using the "Bullet". What I like about it is being able to do a single serve. Today I prepared 4 separate serving for different meal and snack. And it is as follows:

breakfast - in a bullet one with soft tofu, spinach, honey and pineapple

snack was for bullet two total of 4 ounces of berries with honey.

Lunch I had cute 4 ounces of steack sauteed with brocolli, red peppers and green peppers and onion.

snack again was cottage cheese and peaches... and lots of water.

I should be eating dinner as we speak but not really hungry.

Well I guess for now the Beldner page will also set as my food journal... but dont worry my diets dont last long.. so hopefully I can post better stories next time...

Its almost Monday... I hope everybody is ready for another work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers