Friday, August 20, 2010

The Blender might be working none stop next week but with an occasional break!

Well hopefully one day I will be able to check all of the above!!! For now I will settle for a Fernet Branca a gifr from a friend! Life is grand!
Ok... As I was laboring at the Quarry I happened to mention to one of my Co-Quarry that I am learning some stuff about drinks and here he is introducing me to another soon to be good friend! Fernet Branca! I never heard of it but after research in the net I got the impression that it is the expensive version of a Cafe Liqueur but then when I check Starbucks' price it is not cheap either. I do have the Starbucks but it was a birthday gift. And now this Fernet Branca was a post birthday gift. I know it has been 4 months since I celebrated but my birthday but who am I to stoppede anybody who wants to give me a gift for turning PlentyNine! I get Fernet B. on Monday and sad to say I have the whole week to wait before I can test it.
*click on the picture for more info about Fernet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers