Monday, August 9, 2010

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello Monday!

Well the weekend is over and honestly nothing exciting happened. The "bad" dreams slowed down a bit... The last dream was this morning, all I remember from it was a dark hallway and it opens at the end of the hallway in a room... very bright and very busy. In the room a few rows of bed and across it were individual dresser. Everybody was busy looking for their pair of Levi Jeans! Yes!!! Levi's!!! One conversation I remember was this guy was saying to another guy " Dude I like Levi's coz it makes my butt look good" LoL I know crazy! Me??? I was holding unto this pair and I know it was not mine and it has a cigarette hole at the seam. Debating if I will just leave it on the bed or place it back in "My" cabinet! I know right! Right and wrong what to do! But the mental thought was cut off with me seeing a woman who resembles a friend of mine... "ANG" talking to his son Ash! Discussing about the jeans. I know in real life Ash wears Levi's. Then the alarm clock went off and it was time to go to the weekend Quarry! The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers